Aloft LC SC Insecticide, Nufarm
Aloft LC SC Insecticide with preventive and curative control, one application combats insect pests fast.Active Ingredients: Clothianidin 24.7%, Bifenthrin 12.3%Insecticide Mode of Action: 4A, 3A Insecticide Class: Neonicotinoids, PyrethroidsEPA Signal Word: WARNING / ADVISOApplication Rate Range: (see label) Container Size(s): 64 Oz.
Aloft LC SC Insecticide, Two Modes of Action. One Powerful Weapon.
Aloft LC SC Insecticide with preventive and curative control, one application combats insect pests fast. Prevent troublesome turfgrass insects and surface-feeders – including white grubs – with a single early treatment or knock down existing pests with flexible application options from April to September.
Plus, Aloft LC SC attacks Red Imported Fire Ants. EPA approved for fire ant control, Aloft LC SC takes them down within seven days and lasting residual control keeps them down.
Aloft LC SCInsecticide Key Benefits:
- Two modes of action for excellent control of insect pests, including white grubs
- Provides both preventive and curative protection
- Flexible application options – apply April through early September
- Fast, systemic control and lasting residual control with one product
- Granular and SC formulations available
Aloft LC SC Insecticide for Fire Ant Control:
- Effective control within seven days
- Labeled for use in the fall as a preventive treatment option
- User-friendly SC formulation for quick application
- Season long control when integrated with a Distance® FAB program
Aloft LC SC Insecticide Use Summary:
|0.27 - 0.54 fl oz/1,000 sq ft
|0.46 fl oz Aloft GC SC/1,000 sq ft (control)
|0.33 fl oz Aloft GC SC/1,000 sq ft (suppression)
Aloft LC SC Insecticide Key Uses:
Arboretums and non-production greenhouses
Parks and recreation areas
Aloft LC SC Insecticide Key Pests Controlled:
(See product label for complete list)
Annual bluegrass weevil (adult & larvae)
Black turfgrass Ataenius
European crane fly
Asiatic garden beetle
Green June beetle
Northern masked chafer
Phyllophaga spp. (May or June beetle)
Southern masked chafer