Anuew Plant Growth Regulator PGR, For Managing Growth, Improving Quality and Appearance of Turfgrass.
Anuew Plant Growth Regulator PGR, a proprietary tool for cool- and warm-season turf management. Anuew contains prohexadione calcium, a new turf PGR with a novel mode of action that can be applied to all managed turf areas including golf greens, tees, fairways and rough, residential and commercial lawns, sod farms, sport fields and similar areas.
Anuew Plant Growth Regulator PGR, Trusted Performance:
- New management tool for cool- and warm-season turf
- Reduces turf growth and mowing frequency
- Reduces amount of clippings
- Improves turf quality, density and appearance
- Longer plant activity supports consistent growth management
- Does not require iron or masking agents
- Low use rates in convenient packaging
- A Nufarm exclusive for the US turf market
- Labeled for use on all managed turf areas including greens, tees, fairways, rough, residential and sod farms
- Rainfast within 1-4 hours
- First EPA approved label containing application instructions based on Growing Degree Day (GDD) modeling
Anuew Plant Growth Regulator PGR, Conditions for Best Performance:
- Anuew is most effective when used on actively growing, well-maintained turfgrass.
- Active through foliar uptake - when applying, it is important to use enough spray volume to thoroughly wet the turfgrass leaves without significant runoff.
- Apply Anuew is a sufficient volume of water to provide uniform and complete wetting of turfgrass foliage. 0.5 to 5 gal of water/1,000 sq ft may be used, however, for best results 1-2 gal of water/1,000 sq ft is recommended.
- Use a non-ionic surfactant to help improve leaf coverage and plant uptake of the active ingredient.