EsplAnade 200 SC Herbicide offers broad-spectrum weed control for large hardscapes, roadways and railroad sites.
EsplAnade 200 SC Herbicide is advancing weed control. Unlike anything else on the market, this pre-emergent herbicide features a new mode of action, providing effective, long-lasting control. Developed for the industrial vegetation management industry, EsplAnade is ideal for use around railroads, roadsides, industrial sites and utility rights-of-way.
If you are a vegetation maintenance manager, you’re probably responsible for maintaining large industrial, gravel and bareground areas where weeds are not allowed. This is not an easy job. You have to work with multiple tank mixes, coordinate application schedules, and of course, stay on budget. Thankfully, there’s EsplAnade 200 SC. With a longer residual and a lower use rate, it’s setting a new standard in bareground weed control. Now you can raise the bar without raising your budget.
EsplAnade 200 SC Herbicide, Superior broad-spectrum control of more than 75 weed species
- Up to 8 months residual control even under the most difficult conditions on more than 75 weed species
- Unique mode of action helps manage herbicide resistance on key weeds
- Odorless and non-staining to surfaces
- Minimal PPE requirement as compared to traditional IVM herbicides
- Low use rates – up to 60 times less active ingredient on the ground delivers a more sustainable solution
- Fewer applications result in reduced costs
EsplAnade 200 SC Herbicide Controls:
Horseweed/marestail, kochia, pigweeds, Russian thistle, yellow starthistle
Barnyardgrass, annual bromegrasses, crabgrasses (Digitaria spp.), foxtails, goosegrass, Italian ryegrass, sprangletop, tufted lovegrass, annual sedges