EverGreen EC 60-6 Insecticide, MGK
EverGreen EC 60-6 is a pyrethrin-based botanical insecticide synergized with PBO to maximize control, coverage and efficacy across a wide range of insects and crops. It controls over 100 different insects on most growing crops throughout the entire season including right up until harvest. Active Ingredients: Pyrethrins 6.0%, Piperonyl butoxide 60%Insecticide Mode of Action: 3A, NAInsecticide Class: Pyrethrins, NAEPA Signal Word: CAUTION / PRECAUCIONApplication Rate Range: (see label) Container Size(s): 1 Qt., 1 Gal.
EverGreen EC 60-6 is a pyrethrin-based botanical insecticide synergized with PBO to maximize control, coverage and efficacy across a wide range of insects and crops. It controls over 100 different insects on most growing crops throughout the entire season including right up until harvest. EverGreen 60-6 is an ideal pre-harvest clean-up spray since it provides fast knockdown and kill with minimal field re-entry time. In addition to growing crops, EverGreen 60-6 can be used on ornamentals, stored products, livestock and even harvested fruits and vegetables.
MGK’s Crop Protection Botanical Series Solutions
MGK’s Crop Protection Botanical Series is the right choice for growers who are concerned about the environment and their field workers, but also want a more effective range of botanical insecticide options for the control of hard-to-kill insects. MGK products are formulated using softer, botanically-derived active ingredients so they have a lower impact on the environment, but a higher impact on pests.
EverGreen Crop Protection EC 60-6 uses pyrethrins synergized with piperonyl butoxide (PBO), which allow more insecticide to reach the target site in the insect’s nervous system.
EverGreen Crop Protection EC 60-6 Features:
- Highly-effective botanical control on over 100 different insects
- Fast, effective knockdown and kill, EverGreen is a contact insecticide that delivers fast kill and quick results when applied alone or tank mixed.
- No pre-harvest interval (PHI), Apply any time up to and including the day of harvest. (12 hour REI)
- Broad spectrum of crops, May be used on all growing crops to control a broad spectrum of crop-damaging insects.
- Tank mix component, May be tank mixed with most insecticides. It acts as an exciter or increases the spectrum of control.