Galleon SC Aquatic Herbicide is a new systemic herbicide for large-scale aquatic plant management.
Galleon SC Aquatic Herbicide represents an exciting new technology for management of a variety of submersed, floating, and emergent invasive and nuisance aquatic plants.
Galleon SC Aquatic Herbicide is the first acetolactate synthase inhibitor (ALS) fully registered by U.S. EPA for submersed weed control. Galleon SC is classified as an EPA Reduced-Risk Aquatic Herbicide based on its use characteristics and toxicology. Galleon SC provides a much-needed, additional systemic mode of action for hydrilla control in integrated control programs designed for improved herbicide resistance management.
- Key target aquatic weed species: hydrilla, water hyacinth, water lettuce, salvinia species, frog’s bit and duckweed.
- Multiple forms of application give flexibility to choose best management option:
- Injection for large-scale, in-water treatment of submersed and floating species
- Foliar sprays via ground, boat, or aerial application for targeted treatments of floating and emergent species
- Direct application to exposed littoral sediment for pre-emergence control following drawdown or other low-water events
Aquatic Products may not be registered for use in your state or locale. Check to be sure a specific use pattern is approved in your area before you purchase. Check product labeling or your local state agency for more information. Most current product labels are available by visiting the product manufacturers website or at https://www.cdms.net