Gulfstream Adjuvant - Spreader / Penetrant / Acidifier / Antifoaming Agent
Gulfstream Adjuvant is a low foaming, spreader-activator with buffering agents, formulated for use with agricultural insecticides, fungicides, herbicides and foliar applied nutrients.
Gulfstream Adjuvant contains a nonionic surfactant to promote fast spreading, uniform distribution and absorption of products. It also includes buffering agents to lower spray solution pH, which may reduce hydrolysis and has the potential to improve performance of certain products. Gulfstream Adjuvant contains proprietary technology that reduces the smell and UV breakdown of some pesticides. Gulfstream Adjuvant can be used with herbicides, insecticides, fungicides and foliar-applied nutrients to improve coverage and uptake.
Features and Benefits
- Reduces surface tension so droplets spread out over a larger area of the leaf surface
- Promotes fast spreading, uniform distribution and absorption of products on the leaf surface
- Has the potential to improve spray coverage and penetration in dense canopies
- May increase pesticide and nutrient absorption and efeciency
- Potentially reduces the smell and UV breakdown of some pesticides
- Lowers spray solution pH to reduce alkaline hydrolysis and increase solubility of certain pesticides