Mainspring GNL Insecticide, Powerful Resistance Management Tool
Mainspring GNL Insecticide, For foliar and systemic insect control on ornamental plants, shrubs and trees in greenhouses and interior plantscapes.
Mainspring GNL Insecticide uses a novel active ingredient to quickly control chewing and sucking pests such as leafminers, caterpillars and thrips.
Mainspring GNL Insecticide is part of IRAC Group 28, which is a recently added chemistry class for ornamentals. As a second-generation ryanodine receptor modulator, Mainspring quickly paralyzes insect muscles so the pests stop feeding. Depending on the target pest, maximum mortality can be achieved in two to seven days. Many valuable foundation products have been lost to resistance problems over the years, which has increased labor and chemical costs. To combat this problem, Mainspring features a unique mode of action that makes it an ideal rotation partner for resistance management.
Mainspring GNL Insecticide is compatible with many beneficial insects and mites and is not disruptive to biological control practices, making it a great asset for Integrated Crop Management (ICM)
Mainspring GNL Insecticide Key Features:
- Brings a new class of chemistry in IRAC Group 28 to ornamental insect control.
- Quickly stops insect feeding after ingestion.
- Compatible with many beneficial insects and mites.
Mainspring GNL Insecticide Key Benefits:
- A powerful pest management tool that cuts product and labor costs associated with insecticide resistance.
- Helps to quickly limit disease transmission and plant damage from insect pests to give growers peace of mind.
- Ideal for use in integrated crop management programs.