Ornamec 170 Grass Herbicide, Kills Unwanted Grasses in and Around Ornamental Plants. Spray Ornamentals "Over-the-Top"
Ornamec 170 Grass Herbicide is a selective postemergence herbicide for control of annual and perennial grass weeds. Ornamec 170 Grass Herbicide does not control broadleaf weeds or sedges.
Ornamec 170 Grass Herbicide is designed especially for the maintenance of landscape beds. Of more than 500 species and varieties of shrubs, wildflowers, trees, flowers and groundcovers listed on the label, more than 400 may be treated with Ornamec 170 applied as "over-the-top" applications without risk of plant injury. More than 200 additional species are listed in three groups according to the risk of plant injury, with recommended application.
Formulated with a built-in surfactant, Ornamec 170 Herbicide is ideal for grass control in ornamental beds, tree wells, fence lines, or other areas where control of unwanted grasses is desired. Used in and around newly emerging ornamentals and transplants, as well as in established plantings, Ornamec 170 stops grass growth within 48 hours and death occurs within 1 to 3 weeks.
Ornamec 170 Grass Herbicide Key Benefits:
- Selectively controls emerged listed annual and perennial grasses
- Eliminates hand-weeding to reduce labor costs
- Reduces risk of ornamental plant injury
- Requires no additional surfactant
- Is rain-fast one hour after application
- Stops grass growth in as little as 48 hours; Kills grass within 1 to 3 weeks