PyGanic Crop Protection EC 1.4 II with 1.4% Pyrethrins Insecticide offers immediate insect control for organic production. PyGanic Crop Protection is an organically-compliant, broad-specturm contact insecticide.
- Stop damage fast - PyGanic delivers quick knockdown and control of crop-damaging insects.
- Flexible - No pre-harvest interval.
- Organically compliant - PyGanic is OMRI listed and meets the USDA's NOP requirements for an input.
- Broad Spectrum - May be used on all growing crops to control a broad spectrum of insects.
Organic Standards Compliance
- Contains 1.4% pyrethrum—a botanical insecticide derived from chrysanthemums.
- Provides rapid knockdown and kill of plant pests.
- For use on growing crops and ornamentals.
- Can be used on day of harvest.
- Kills key livestock pests.
- Controls more than 100 insects
- OMRI Listed.
PyGanic is compliant with the USDA's National Organic Program (NOP) requirements for an organic input. PyGanic is OMRI listed and is an approved material under Washington State Department of Agriculture organic food program.