Refuge Non-selective Herbicide has received registration from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency for use on aquatic and wetland sites, forestry, railroad, utility and other vegetation management sites.
With five pounds-per-gallon of glyphosate acid, Refuge is the most concentrated liquid glyphosate formulation labeled for the vegetation management market. It offers broad-spectrum, systemic and non-selective control of more than 170 emerged annual and perennial grass and broadleaf weeds, and unwanted woody brush and trees.
Refuge Non-selective Herbicide is 25 percent more concentrated than the most common glyphosate products labeled for vegetation management, making it effective and convenient for customers. Applicators are able to handle and store 25 percent less material and rinse and dispose of 25 percent fewer containers.
Refuge Non-selective Herbicide Features Include:
- Excellent tank-mix compatibility with many other herbicide products
- Rainfast two hours after application
- Purchases by professional aquatic applicators qualify for the 2010 H2O Pro™ Spring Purchase Programz
- 5 pounds of Acid Equivalent per gallon; most concentrated aquatic glyphosate
- Broad-spectrum control of emerged weeds and brush that is labeled for use on aquatic and wetland sites, forestry, railroad, utility, and other vegetation management sites
- Low odor and viscosity allow for easy handling and mixing
Refuge Non-selective Herbicide Key Benefits:
- More pounds of Acid Equivalent per gallon than competitive products = a stronger herbicide
- Refuge goes 25% further than similar competitive products making it more convenient to mix and reducing packaging waste
- Versatile label allows for use in chemical mowing programs and broadcast application through ground application or by air to control emerged, floating and marginal weeds
- Excellent tank mix compatibility with other herbicides delivering more flexibility in every situation