Renovate Max G (granular) Aquatic Herbicide, technology and innovation for selective and systemic control of broadleaf aquatic weeds. A first for aquatic plant managers, SePRO has developed and formulated the first combination herbicide registered in aquatics with proven synergy in one powerful formulation (patent pending).
Renovate MAX G is formulated on an exclusive biodegradable granule to deliver targeted control, improved results and value for selective and systemic control of broadleaf aquatic weeds.
Renovate Max G Aquatic Herbicide Key Features:
- Targeted herbicide delivery
- Enhanced broadleaf aquatic weed control
- Short exposure time required
- Selective and systemic herbicide
- No swimming restriction
- First combination formulation in aquatics
- Formulated on biodegradable granules
- Supported by FasTEST* Water Analysis technology