Sultan Miticide Offers Growers:
- Rapid, targeted knockdown of all life stages of mites, with long residual control
- Practically no toxicity to beneficial insects, including predatory mites and pollinators
- No observed phytotoxicity in ornamental species tested
- A new mode of action to combat cross-resistance with other commercial miticides
- A broad label for use in in outdoor nurseries, retail nurseries, residential and commercial landscapes, interiorscapes, greenhouses, lathhouses and shadehouses, containers, and on forest and conifer nurseries and plantations
- Compatibility with Integrated Pest Management (IPM) programs
Sultan miticide controls all life stages of Tetranychid mites (spider mites) – eggs, nymphs and adults – in ornamentals grown in greenhouses, nurseries, landscapes, interiorscapes and more. Tests have shown that Sultan miticide is also highly effective against mites that have developed resistance to other acaricides, showing no indication of cross-resistance problems.
On contact, Sultan miticide provides good knockdown and long residual activity while showing excellent plant safety. Sultan miticide also has a favorable toxicological profile with regard to non-target and beneficial organisms.