Turflon Ester Ultra Specialty Herbicide with a new non-petroleum methylated seed oil (MSO) solvent, Turflon® Ester Ultra specialty herbicide offers broad-spectrum postemergence control of early emerging, hard-to-control weeds, including wild violet, oxalis, spurge, clover, dandelion, ground ivy, lespedeza and plantain.
Turflon Ester Ultra Specialty Herbicide Features:
- New non-petroleum, plant derived methylated seed oil (MSO) solvent
- Reduced environmental impact
- The innovative formulation uses a plant-derived solvent as a proactive measure to reduce organic compounds and petroleum distillates, reduce odor and improve overall performance
- Turflon Ester Ultra provides the same high level of control that users of Turflon Ester have come to expect from problem weeds
- The advanced formulation uses no petroleum distillates, which is important for compliance in states that have or are considering mandated reduction of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) emissions into the atmosphere.
Turflon Ester Ultra Specialty Herbicide Controls:
- Bull thistle
- Canada thistle
- Ground ivy
- See label for complete listing of weeds controlled