WideMatch Herbicide, Control the Toughest Broadleaf Weeds with the Proven Foundation Herbicide
WideMatch Herbicide for control of annual and perennial broadleaf weeds in wheat, barley, and oats not underseeded with a legume, field corn and sweet corn.
Every year, small grains growers rely on WideMatch herbicide to deliver excellent, consistent control of broadleaf weeds in small grains:
- WideMatch is the leading broadleaf herbicide in spring cereals, controlling more than 60 broadleaf weeds and suppressing another 15.
- It combines two of the most powerful herbicide active ingredients in a convenient premix formulation.
- WideMatch delivers dependable control of today’s toughest weed complex of Canada thistle, wild buckwheat and kochia — even ALS-resistant biotypes.
WideMatch Herbicide controls and suppresses more weeds than any other small grains herbicide. The industry-leading active ingredient combination of fluroxypyr and clopyralid delivers the ultimate control of the widest spectrum of postemergence broadleaf weeds, controlling more than 60. It also suppresses 15 weeds and takes out the top three high-anxiety weeds in cereal crops: kochia, wild buckwheat and Canada thistle. WideMatch even controls weeds up to 8 inches tall, making it the ideal tool for managing large, hard-to-control kochia, Canada thistle, wild buckwheat and more.
WideMatch Herbicide Key Benefits:
- Excellent postemergence control on the toughest broadleaf weeds in cereal crops, including kochia (both large kochia and herbicide-tolerant biotypes), wild buckwheat, Canada thistle and more than 60 broadleaf weeds
- Addition of MCP ester, 2,4-D or Harmony GT herbicide provides control of wild mustard, pigweed, lambsquarters and Russian thistle
- Tank-mix compatible with all leading grass herbicides for one-pass weed control
- Excellent crop tolerance, wide application window
- Value priced to help growers manage input costs